Celexa Side Effects
Celexa side effects are extremely minor and Celexa is recognized to have what is known as a favorable side-effect profile.
To better understand any Celexa side effects you should first learn about Celexa, what it does and how it is used.
Celexa is primarily an antidepressant drug that is used to treat depression and helps restore your brains chemical balance by increasing the supply of serotonin.
Celexa relieves depression by increasing serotonin with minimal effect on many of the other chemicals in your brain therefore not causing and bad Celexa side effects.
Any Celexa side effects that you may notice will be few and mild side effects, which tend to go away as you use Celexa.
While every one is different, Celexa has been noted to help you see an improvement in your depression symptoms within 1 to 4 weeks.
So what are the side effects of Celexa?
As with any medication, you may experience some side effects, but Celexa side effects are mild to moderate, and tend to go away quickly. The most frequent side effects of Celexa are:
- dry mouth;
- increased sweating;
- diarrhea and;
- some men will have problems with ejaculation.
- weight loss;
- rash, itching,
- change in taste,
- change in sexual function, or;
- decreased menstrual flow.
If you do experience any Celexa side effects you should talk to a doctor or other healthcare professional if you have any concerns about the Celexa side effects or if the Celexa side effects won’t go away.
Its rare for any Celexa side effects to remain long term. Most Celexa side effects will go away within the first few weeks.
When you do begin to feel better after taking Celexa for a while and any Celexa side effects have disappeared do not just stop taking Celexa. Only a doctor or other healthcare professional can tell you when to stop taking Celexa.
To prevent your depression from coming back you may need to continue treatment for several months. This is due to the fact that depression symptoms tend to take a while to completely go away.
Another reason the side effects of Celexa tend to be very minor and short lived is that Celexa doesn’t interfere with other drug prescriptions. However if you are taking any other drug prescriptions you need to make sure you tell your doctor or other healthcare professional.
The Bottom Line On Celexa Side Effects
Celexa side effects are minor so if you currently use Celexa you shouldn’t worry about any Celexa side effects.
Now if you want to buy Celexa the best you can do is to buy your Celexa drug prescription online.
The reasons you should buy your Celexa drug prescription online are many and include:
- The fact that it is the most convenient way to buy Celexa. You can order Celexa when it suits you and have it delivered directly to your door. This is the most convenient way possible to receive Celexa.
- It’s a lot safer and much more private to get Celexa online. You order right from your computer in the safety of your own home. This way your personal information is also kept completely private.
- Since online pharmacies have lower prescription costs it saves you a lot of money when you get Celexa online. Lower drug prescription online prices due to lower costs.
- You will save a lot of your very valuable time. You never have to sit in a doctors waiting room for long periods of time.
- You’ll no longer feel embarrassed or feel anxiety about discussing you medication or any medical condition because your consultations are done online.
The information about Celexa side effects is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise, judgment instructions or advice of a doctor pharmacist or other healthcare professional.
Consult a doctor or healthcare professional before using any prescriptions.
Revision date: July 4, 2011
Last revised: by David A. Scott, M.D.
Drugs & Medications
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.
The drug reference included in this section is provided by Cerner Multum, Inc., of Denver, Colorado. Armenian Medical Network receives monthly updates from Multum.